We have updated our chimes to add awesome functionality. Pair multiple chimes(different floors) to the same doorbell. Pair multiple chimes to different doorbells(front door and back door) with own corresponding melody. Change volume level and/or melody(32 melodies).
To pair a chime receiver to a transmitter OR to change melody/volume level on a paired chime please do the following:
Before you start you will need a second person or an extension cord so that the chime receiver buttons and doorbell can be pressed at the same time.
1. While plugged in, change the volume and chime tune on the chime receiver as desired. These are the first and second buttons respectively.
2. Press and hold the volume button on the chime receiver. You will hear two beeps. The receiver is now in pairing mode.
3. While still holding the volume button, ring the doorbell three times quickly. You should hear one beep from the chime receiver. This indicates successful pairing. Release the volume button.
4. Your chime is now paired. Ring the doorbell to test. Repeat 2&3 to try again.
If the chime is not pairing, please do the following:
- Move the chime receiver closer to the chime transmitter. Once paired, it can be moved further away.
- Check the settings in your video doorbell app. Make sure chime on or present is selected.
- Remove the video doorbell from the backplate so that the power wires are exposed. Go through the pairing process, but instead of pressing the doorbell, touch the wires together momentarily (short them) (akin to pressing a doorbell). This removes the video doorbell variable and if successful means the chime is functioning properly.
PS: Also if you see the button (the third button) on your chime then it can be used to cycle through 3 modes. Audible with Color, Silent with Color, Only Audible. This allows you to temporarily choose a different mode.
If all else fails, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 732-876-3034