OhmKat Video Doorbell Power Supplies make installation of video doorbells quick and easy for anyone. By eliminating the need for electric doorbell wires, OhmKat makes video doorbell technology realistic for every door on every home. As long as you have an outlet close to the door, you can install the OhmKat Video Doorbell Power Supply in minutes. All Power Supplies have been thoroughly tested for safety, full feature operation of the video doorbell and ease of installation. To maintain the warranty, only install the Power Supply intended for the particular model noted. OhmKat is not endorsed by or affiliated with Alarm.com or its parent company.
- Directly power your Alarm.com ADC-VDB770 - installs in minutes - no need for an existing doorbell or new wiring
- Includes the patented ONE TOUCH POWER TEST™. Test your power supply instantly
- Designed for easy split assembly through door hole and molding
- Includes 12 feet of wire. Extension wires up to 24 feet available
- Professionally designed and tested to power the full functionality of your Alarm.com ADC-VDB770. All components are robustly engineered to provide years of trouble free operation
- Install your doorbell on any door and plug directly into any outlet in your home. Add doorbells to your back door, side door or any door
- Not compatible with any other models - electronically designed to work exclusively with the Alarm.com ADC-VDB770
All OhmKat products come with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Buy with confidence. We guarantee it works as promised!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Does this need a resistor?
No resistor is needed. This is a complete power supply. All electronics is incorporated inside the power supply. Just connect the power supply ends to the doorbell terminals. The power supply comes with short protection.
Why isnt VDC VDB770 available at B&H?
B&H does not carry that model. We will reach out and let them know a customer requested it. Please do the same. This is the best way to get them to carry it.