OhmKat Video Doorbell Power Supplies make installation of video doorbells quick and easy for anyone. By eliminating the need for electric doorbell wires, OhmKat makes video doorbell technology realistic for every door on every home. As long as you have an outlet close to the door, you can install the OhmKat Video Doorbell Power Supply in minutes. All Power Supplies have been thoroughly tested for safety, full feature operation of the video doorbell and ease of installation. To maintain the warranty, only install the Power Supply intended for the particular model noted. OhmKat is not endorsed by or affiliated with Ring or its parent company. Ring Video Doorbell not included with purchase.
- Directly power your Ring Video Doorbell - installs in minutes - no need for an existing doorbell or new wiring
- Equipped with ONE TOUCH POWER TEST (patent pending) - the easiest way for anyone to check their power supply. No tools or equipment needed
- Designed for easy split assembly through door hole and molding
- Enables LIVE VIEW or on demand viewing
- Will charge your Ring so you don't have to remove it and charge separately
- Professionally tested to power the full functionality of your Ring Video Doorbell - not compatible with any other models
All OhmKat products come with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Buy with confidence. We guarantee it works as promised!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
I have a Ring PRO but purchased a Power Supply for the original Ring Video Doorbell. Can I use it anyway?
No! Do not use the Power Supply for the incorrect unit. It will not work. Please return the Power Supply and we will send you the correct version
How long is the cord that comes with the power supply ?
12 feet. It has a split connector in the middle to easily add 6 or 12 feet extensions(which we sell as well), or the OhmKat chime(the chime allows you to get traditional ding dong with any video doorbell).
You can also extend reach with any standard bell wire that is available at HomeDepot or Lowe's.