- Directly power your Blink smart doorbell - installs in minutes - no need for an existing doorbell or new wiring.
- NEW - now featuring the ONE TOUCH POWER TEST™. Test your power supply instantly.
- Designed for easy split assembly through door hole and molding.
- Professionally designed and tested. All components are robustly engineered to provide years of trouble free operation
- Install your doorbell on any door and plug directly into any outlet in your home. Add doorbells to your back door, side door or any door
- Industrial strength power supply with inbuilt short protection
All OhmKat products come with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Buy with confidence. We guarantee it works as promised!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long is the cord??
12 feet with a split barrel connector in the middle.
The split allows you to easily snap in our wireless chime transmitter that gets you the traditional ding dong in the house without any extra effort, and also allows you to easily extend length if you so choose using 6ft or 12 ft extensions(which are available).
I have two: Do you have an installation video for the Blink doorbell? Does your transformer "chime," or do I need to buy a separate item for chime with the blink video doorbell?
1. The OhmKat ships with an instruction sheet. It is pretty straightforward. You just connect OhmKat ends to the Blink terminals and plug OhmKat in. We have videos for other doorbells but not specifically for Blink.
2. The transformer does not chime. It is a power supply unit. The Wireless Chime is a separate product that works very well in conjunction with our power supply.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.