STAY HIGH AND DRY!
Water wreaks havoc! No one likes a busted hot water tank, leaky faucet or flooded basement. Damage can easily cost more than $10,000. Place the sensor where you are worried about water, and the alarm somewhere else in the house where you will hear it. Put on behind every toilet, under every sink, next to the hot water heater, in basement corners and anywhere else water may be an issue.
If water finds a way in, the Water Wrangler will let you know!
- OhmKat exclusive patent pending innovation - only available here
- Designed to detect even small leaks and provide instant notification
- Wireless RF alarm receiver can be plugged in anywhere - no wifi required
- Over 32 settable tunes - set each alarm to a different notification sound so you know exactly where the water is quickly
- Pairs seamlessly with OhmKat doorbell chimes you already use. Add as many alarm chimes as you need
- Ships with 6 feet of wire. Additional extensions available
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Can I monitor remotely?
Thank you for your question. This system currently allows you to have an alarm somewhere else in the house to ensure that when in the house you will be notified of a leak. It does not have internet access. However, we are working on a unique hub product that will provide off site notifications.