- Directly power your Skybell Trim Plus - installs in minutes - no need for an existing doorbell or new wiring
- Equipped with ONE TOUCH POWER TEST (patent pending) - the easiest way for anyone to check their power supply. No tools or equipment needed
- Designed for easy split assembly through door hole and molding
- Professionally tested to power the full functionality of your Skybell Trim Plus - not compatible with any other models
- Enables on demand viewing.
- Install your doorbell on any door and plug directly into any outlet in your home
All OhmKat products come with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Buy with confidence. We guarantee it works as promised!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How thick is this cable?
The wire itself is 20 gauge and is slightly under 1/4 inch in diameter. The barrrel connectors are slightly under 1/2 inch.
Will this work for skybell slim line?
Yes it will. The Slim Line and the Trim Plus are identical units sold through different vendors.
How long is the wire between the Skybell Trim Plus and the OhmKat Power Supply?
It is 12 feet total. 6 feet from the transformer to the split connection, and 6 feet from the split connection to the Skybell.
We offer extension wires between 6 and 24 feet to extend the range.
Does this still require the resister in line that Skybell talks about, no doorbell will be attached.
No, you do not need any additional resistors or components to install the Skybell with our power supply. We built the resistor and all necessary protections right into the transformer. Just connect the skybell to the ohmkat power supply, plug it in and you are good to go.