OhmKat Video Doorbell Power Supplies make installation of video doorbells quick and easy for anyone. By eliminating the need for electric doorbell wires, OhmKat makes video doorbell technology realistic for every door on every home. As long as you have an outlet close to the door, you can install the OhmKat Video Doorbell Power Supply in minutes. All Power Supplies have been thoroughly tested for safety, full feature operation of the video doorbell and ease of installation. This Pro power supply works for Wyze, Kasa, Lorex and Swann video doorbells.
- Directly power your video doorbell in minutes - no need for an existing doorbell or new wiring
- Includes the patented ONE TOUCH POWER TEST™. Test your power supply instantly
- Designed for easy split assembly through door hole and molding
- Includes 12 feet of wire. Extension wires up to 24 feet available
- Professionally designed and tested to power the full functionality of your doorbell. All components are robustly engineered to provide years of trouble free operation
- Install your doorbell on any door and plug directly into any outlet in your home. Add doorbells to your back door, side door or any door
- With patented electronics to protect during shorts, and doorbell malfunction
All OhmKat products come with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Buy with confidence. We guarantee it works as promised!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Would this be compatible with the Lorex 2k doorbell?
Yes it is.
How long is the cord? (Total and each piece)
12 feet of wire ships with the power supply. 6 feet on either side of the split connection. we have 6, 12 and 24 ft extensions.
Can I use tgis on an Amcrest AD410?
Yes this will work with Amcrest AD410.
Is this power supply compatible with the Wyze Wireless Video Doorbell PRO? Is there a specific model I should order?
This one please. Sorry for the delayed response.
Hiya - I have a an existing doorbell wiring and it no power - if I connected this to the wiring would this send low voltage power to the doorbell ?
Yes that is exactly what it is designed to do. Thank you.
Can you plug in outside outlet?
If outside outlet is protected from Direct Rain. For e.g. under a porch, or awning.