- Directly power your Alula Video Doorbell - installs in minutes - no need for an existing doorbell or new wiring
- Now featuring the ONE TOUCH POWER TEST™. Test your power supply instantly
- Designed for easy split assembly through door hole and molding.
- Professionally designed and tested to power the full functionality of your Alula Video Doorbell. All components are robustly engineered to provide years of trouble free operation
- Install your doorbell on any door and plug directly into any outlet in your home. Add doorbells to your back door, side door or any door
- Not compatible with any other models - electronically designed to work exclusively with the Alula Video Doorbell
All OhmKat products come with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Buy with confidence. We guarantee it works as promised!
NOTE FOR UK AND EU BUYERS: Due to changes in VAT collection standards, you will see increased shipping charges to all UK and EU addresses. For a better overall price and faster shipping please shop for OhmKat products on your country's local Amazon website.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Can this power supply be used to power 2 Alula Video Doorbells? Or will each require a separate power supply? Thanks
For two doorbell installations we recommend using our 24 volt professional grade power supply.
I have a customer with an Alula video doorbell installed on the house wiring for a traditional doorbell. Can I use your product to add an additional plugin chime? How is it connected and wired?
If the Alula is directly wired to the doorbell transformer, and there is no other wired chime connected, then yes our plugin chime can be used. The chime comes as a chimeset with a dongle and a plug in chime. The dongle has to be spliced in between the transformer and the doorbell (this can be done anywhere between those two). The splicing is straightforward. You can alternatively also buy an OhmKat power supply which comes with the split connector and then it is just a plug in at the split connection. No splicing in needed in that case.